My birthday didn't end up going so well, all sorts of hard things happened, but also something good, but here we go.
Worried family members staring at the dead phone, which screen got so broken that it didn't want to show anything anymore.
So had to go to town, but not just to look for a phone, but something yellow for Friday when I'll be going to see/listen Transit Crew again by their manager's invitation.
This street kid had lost his 50 cents and when the office guys went to talk to him he just started crying and crying and I thought that I can give him that 50 cents, but he just ran away and didn't want to hear me (I spoke and even shouted in shona so it was not a language barrier), maybe he just felt so bad so that's why ran away. But I gave that coin to those guys and they ran after him and gave it to him. That boy didn't even have shoes and it's winter.
This vendor had a funny hair and I asked in shona can I take a photo and even asked him to smile! Sekererai!
MCD had a demonstration in town and I had totally forgotten it, but it wasn't that bad in the end, here it doesn't even show the hassle with the cars there. (This is from my busstop).
A friend is playing there in a maroon shirt. (At the background, you see his face and the shirt only, quite dark skinned.)
I'm not sure if this video shows, but this is how my birthday morning started. A pipe or something had gotten broken from under the floor and all the water from the bathtub started coming out through the tiles. SOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORNING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment